Monday, June 18, 2012

First Attempt to Brisk Walk

First attempt to brisk walk, second attempt to write this entry. I accidentally logged on into another account so when I saved my previous entry it *poofed* into thin air. amazing.

Okay, here goes my entry:

I am now weighing 75 kilos or 165 pounds. Bad, so bad for a 31 year old mom who moves very little and eats so much. I've lived a sedentary lifestyle for years and the whole family just love to eat. So coming from a family with a looooong hypertension history and despite that, we still love pork --- I am so doomed.


Our food last Sunday *sigh*

Ironically, the two cooks at home who just loves to cook delicious food every now and then inspired me to jog. So the hubby bought me rubber shoes a few weeks ago and since then it has sat at the corner in the room. I didn't have the courage to pull it out of the box and try jogging.


After a hundred reasons or so, I finally got the courage to use it yesterday. I didn't run --- I just walked for 4.4 kilometers from our place to my daughter's school. The first question I got was "how long did it take you?" oh just 38 minutes, and I walked, I didn't run.

Not bad considering that I was a first timer with a bad-ass toe injury (hello ingrown nails!).

So fun runs next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

fab moms comment here!